AV Technician — Merge Technologies
Full Time — Sydney NSW.
Merge Technologies is a leading Australian owned and operated Workplace Technology and Audio Visual Systems Integrator. With a physical presence in Sydney and Melbourne, and a network of installation and support partners throughout Australia, we cater for the corporate market, as well as public and private health, tertiary education, government and not-for-profit organisations.
Established in 2016, we continue to experience rapid growth and require the assistance of an Audio Visual Technician. Based in Sydney, this role will be joining our growing technical delivery team, deploying and supporting workplace technology solutions.
We are looking for someone with AV installation / configuration experience, ideally within the collaboration space in working with Microsoft Teams and Zoom Rooms. This would be well suited for an all rounder who knows how to make things happen on the tools and wants to further develop their skills. We will provide training and development for the right candidate and help them grow in their career.
The duties require a reliable all-rounder and include:
- Site assessments and documentation
- Pre staging / testing of AV & VC systems
- Physical installation of cabling and AV & VC systems
- Some configuration of AV & VC systems
- Support calls with diagnosis of system faults
- Liaise with suppliers and customers as required
- Hours 9.00 to 5.00 Monday to Friday; some after-hours work may be required
- Some experience in the installation of AV Systems
- Ability to understand and follow schematics and layout drawings
- A great attitude and a willingness to learn
- Capability for manual handling and lifting
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Pride in your work with a clean and orderly workspace
- Willingness to undertake and provide a clear Police Check
- Willingness to undertake a working with children check
- Valid drivers license
Please note the majority of our clients currently require proof of vaccination for entry onto their sites so it is preferred that you be fully vaccinated or be able to supply proof of medical exemption
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great organisation full of great people that will value your contribution. We are a young and energetic team, delivering exciting technology projects to customers across all industries.
Merge Technologies: mergetechnologies.com.au