Job Opportunity: MNGD Service Technician
MNGD is looking for a full time Service Technician to assist the Technical Services Manager.
MNGD is an Australian-owned agile business that specialises in providing innovative and next generation workplace technology solutions. With our expertise grounded in industry-leading hardware and software solutions, we pride ourselves on delivering tomorrows technology, today.
With our client-centric focus, we deliver video conferencing, unified communications solutions (Teams and Zoom), boardrooms, meeting rooms, teaching and collaborative spaces, video walls, network based audio visual solutions and we guide and manage the process of converting isolated AV systems to full integration with clients IT networks.
Due to the rapid growth of our company and one of our busiest periods, we are looking for motivated and experienced, full time Service Technician to assist the Technical Services Manager. This role will ensure all contracted jobs are attended within a timely manner, install, maintain, test and repair various equipment or systems in accordance with the company’s requirements.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Install, move and modify audio visual equipment and other related equipment according to job specifications, standards and procedures.
- View and interpret schematic diagrams, layouts, and elevation drawings
- Audio, Video, and Network fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Amendments to audio DSP files.
- Amendments to control and programming code.
- Performing replacement of faulty hardware.
- Conducting audits of functional systems and performing periodic system checks.
- Maintaining relevant service documentation.
- Maintain and Fulfil Defect Liability and Service Level obligations with new and existing clients.
- Assist in the staging and pre-commissioning of systems.
- Assist in the commissioning of systems.
- Assist the Technical Services Manager in required tasks.
- You may also be required to assist the Site Manager, Project Manager and Operations Manager on all projects assigned.
- A willingness to travel as it would be required for you to travel different sites
- Provide feedback to the wider MNGD team when required.
Skills and Experience
- Driver’s License is required.
- Certificate III in Information Technology / Communications or higher is preferred.
- Understanding of Network Topology.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Crestron, QSYS and DANTE system knowledge & certifications desired, however on job training and support will be provided .
- At least 1-2 years of experience is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Motivated, flexible, and enthusiastic.
- Great customer service skills and rapport skills as you would be required to interact with customers / clients.
- Professional development training can be provided to ensure you’re always upskilling and keeping up within your own profession.
- Great team culture, young, fun, hardworking dynamic team that produces excellent results.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offering 24/7/365 medical and safety support including confidential counselling and mental health services.
If you think this role is right for you and/or want to learn more about this role, apply now! Any enquiries please contact: