Pro AV Solutions Hiring an Installer — AV.technology
Clayton-based AV Systems Integrator are hiring an Audio-Visual Installer to work full-time out of Melbourne’s east.
Pro AV Solutions (VIC) is an Audio-Visual Systems Integrator based in Clayton, Victoria. We are passionate about technology and take pride in the quality of our works and customer service. We design and deliver high-end technology solutions for businesses and education institutes Australia wide.
Currently we have a position available for an Audio-Visual Installer to meet the requirements of our fast growing business.
Our work environment is friendly, professional and easy going. We are looking for someone who will fit into the culture, is reliable, hardworking and pro-active.
Duties of this role will include but not be limited to;
- Basic understanding of termination standards
- Ensuring best practice in Cabling Standards
- Construction best practices
- Cable rough in
- Termination of cables
- Mechanical fit off.
- Reading a cable schedule.
- Following AV wiring diagrams.
- Abiding to safe work method statements.
- Abiding to environmental health and safety standards.
An ideal candidate will preferably have…..
- Experience within the AV industry as an installer on commercial sites including commercial building sites.
- White Card (Construction)
- Working with Children Check
- AVIXA AV Essentials – desirable
- Computer literate
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and be well presented.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Positive enthusiastic commitment to work and the achievement of results.
- Hands on approach
- Comfortable working in a changing environment with limited resources
- Displays a willingness to learn.
- Applies and practices new skills.
- Motivated and open to new challenges
What you can expect:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- All tools and resources needed for successful delivery of projects.
- To be working within a passionate, innovative and supportive team
- Excellent prospects as the company grows.
How to apply
If this does sound like you, we would love to learn more so please do apply and submit your resume along with a brief cover letter to let us know why you think this role and the Pro AV Solutions team may be a good fit for you.
Please note due to high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.