Project Coordinator – Workplace Technology
Merge Technologies - Full Time - Melbourne, VIC (Hybrid).
Merge Technologies is a leading Australian owned and operated Workplace Technology and Audio-Visual Systems Integrator. With a physical presence in Sydney and Melbourne, and a network of installation and support partners throughout Australia, we cater for the commercial market, as well as public and private health, government and not-for-profit organisations.
Established in 2016, we continue to experience rapid growth and require the assistance of a Project Coordinator in our Spotswood, Melbourne office to support our sales and projects teams. This role will encompass all aspects of the project lifecycle from managing incoming and outgoing stock, coordinating with suppliers and subcontractors, entering data into our CRM and accounting systems and assist in answering phones and responding to customer queries..
The duties require a reliable all-rounder and include:
- Receive, pack, dispatch and track deliveries and stock movements
- Communicate etas and supply related matters with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist Project Managers with project planning and scheduling
- Enter data in accounting, CRM and project management software programs
- Manage hardware repairs and RMAs
- Purchasing & stock management
- Liaise with suppliers and customers as required
- Hours 9.00 – 5.00 Monday to Friday; opportunity to work 1-2 days remotely
- Experience in project management or coordination is highly desired, however we are happy to help develop the skills of the right person
- AV / ICT experience is also advantageous but not a deal breaker
- Team player with an excellent attitude and willingness to learn
- Self-driven with great time management skills
- Must be willing to undertake a national police check
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Merge Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.