Compnow - Full Time - Perth, WA.
Compnow are a national privately owned technology company. We’re committed to being more than just an IT provider. We’re a partner that organisations can trust, rely on, and grow with. We believe that technology should empower you to achieve your full potential, and we’re here to make that happen. Whether you need a simple software update, a complex network architecture restructure, or on ongoing procurement partner — we have the expertise, experience, and passion to deliver the best IT solutions for you.
Every Voice Counts. When you join our team, your skills and ideas will be welcomed.
Be Remarkable. Your contribution is key to our success. You don’t stop growing, neither do we.
Do What’s Right. We make a point of keeping our skills current and increasing our impact.
Create Connections. Your manager acts as a mentor to help guide you and your career.
Our business rewards hard-work and initiative. We supply you with the building blocks you need to grow. Internal career opportunities are possible in the long term to grow with our company.
Perks & Benefits
- A free day of leave on your birthday
- Five weeks annual leave incentive
- Employee discounts on IT Equipment
- Employee discounts on accommodation in Bali, Indonesia
- Training programs designed for you
- Long term career pathways
What You’ll Do
As a self-motivated and passionate Systems Engineer, you will be based out at our client site in Fremantle, for managed service and pre-paid support engagements to deliver on-site and remote systems engineering services to the client. You will provide reactive support and proactive maintenance as part of this role.
- Provide services across multiple vendors and vertical technologies, to deliver excellence in Windows and/or Apple focused technology services
- Drive consultative discussion to further understand our client’s business and technical needs
- Support the solution designs of your senior peers and help bring them to life
- Provide general application support, basic troubleshooting of network connectivity issues, user account creations and deletions, create file sharing connections
- Manage end point software installation and licensing, and end user device setup and transfer
What You’ll Bring
- Prior experience as a Systems Engineer – experience in the education industry is highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to support a diverse range of business applications and services, including but not limited to Office365, Email, Windows, Mac, Zoom, Teams
- Excellent ability to communicate with key stakeholders – such as customers – both technically and non-technically
- Understanding the importance of time management, you love to work towards deadlines
- Passionate about everything IT – strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
What Else Do You Need To Apply
- We want to learn more about you, therefore a relevant cover letter is required for your application to be considered
- Start within a 4-week time frame, ideally
- Travel onsite to Fremantle
- Must be an Australian resident available to work full time without restrictions
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Compnow will provide and require all successful applicants to complete a current National Police Check as well as a new or updated state-based Working With Children Check.
We are dedicated to a welcoming, inclusive and diverse workplace for everyone — built on merit, great work, ethics and character. And finally, have you made it this far and don’t meet every single requirement? Don’t count yourself out just yet, you may be exactly the person we are looking for and encourage your application.
All submissions will be treated with the strictest confidence.
No phone, email, or agency requests.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.