The two port 4K DisplayPort dual display mini-matrix Boundless KVM switch.
With hybrid working evolving to become the standard in the new normal, the key to tackling challenges is to elevate multitasking abilities. When it comes to performing multiple tasks simultaneously, ergonomics is what assures productivity. And when communicating with dispersed remote teams, effective collaboration tools are crucial. Re-imagine your workspace with the CM1942 – a future-proof mini matrix KVM switch featuring flexible and boundless KVM switching between two computers/displays to maximise workstation efficiency. Incorporating speedy peripheral data sharing, audio mixer, multi-screen efficiency and hot-desking agility, the CM1942 promotes a productive yet better normal with streamlined desktop workflows for both desktop tasks and collaborative work.
The 2-Port 4K DisplayPort Dual Display Mini-Matrix Boundless KVM Switch, combines a 2-port DisplayPort switch and a 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, and is designed to provide instant access to two DisplayPort computers via a single USB/HDMI console. The CM1942 features two PC Operation Modes to facilitate KVM switching in a 2×2 PC / monitor matrix. In Single PC Mode, content of the PC with the current KVM focus can be displayed over both monitors; Dual PC Mode, on the other hand, allows content of both PCs to be displayed separately on two monitors regardless of the KVM focus.
Advanced video support provides a better-defined HDMI connection with vivid video resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz). With the CM1942, users can quickly and effortlessly switch between two computers by using convenient pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse wheel, mouse cursor, and remote port selector. Featuring Boundless Switching, the CM1942 allows users to simply move the mouse cursor across windows to switch to other video sources. This makes it easier to instantly access and control a target computer. With the built-in 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, access to connected peripherals is easy between two computers while peripheral switching is independent of the KVM focus. In addition, the CM1942 allows data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps for maximum multimedia operation efficiency, making desktop multitasking effortless and more productive.
Exceptional 4K Audiovisual Performance
The CM1942 empowers your desktop operations with connectivity to two DisplayPort computers and two HDMI displays, providing a remarkable user experience with exceptional 4K audiovisual enhancement.
Dual-Display Setting To Facilitate Matrix KVM Switching
The CM1942’s dual-display setting simplifies KVM switching in a 2×2 computer/monitor matrix. The main and extended desktops of either computer with the current KVM focus can be displayed over two monitors. Likewise, each computer’s content can be displayed on either monitor separately in a crossover configuration as well, regardless of the KVM focus.
Intuitive Boundless Switching To Expedite Desktop Operations
The CM1942 enables quick switching between two computers by allowing the mouse cursor to move across the screen borders onto another screen instantaneously, for easy and straightforward switching between sources.
Audio Mixer Mode To Enhance Situational Awareness
Sound can serve as a helpful alert for better situational awareness while multitasking. With the Audio Mixer mode in place, the audio and sound coming from both computers can be mixed up in one output during all desktop operation, regardless whichever computer you’re working on at the moment.
Flexible Port Selection
Port switching with the CM1942 is flexible and you can choose from pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse and the remote port selector, whichever works best for you and your workflows.
Media and data sharing between computers is fast and effortless via plug-n-play connection (e.g. hard drive, flash drive, printer, etc) to the USB hub on the KVM switch.
The compact CM1942 is best suited to multitasking operations in any desktop workspace setting where streamlined workflows and collaborations are pursued.
Engineered to meet the ever-increasing demands for dual displays, ultra-fast data transmission rates, and lossless 4K video resolution, the CM1942 is specifically designed for applications in which multitasking is vital such as graphic design, financial trading, and video post production.
PC Operation Modes:
- Single PC Mode allows content of the PC with current KVM focus to be displayed over both monitors
- Dual PC Mode allows content of two PCs to be displayed separately on two monitors regardless of the KVM focus
- One dual-view USB/HDMI console controls two DisplayPort computers and two USB 3.1 Gen 1 peripherals
- Supports superior video quality with resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse wheel, mouse cursor, and remote port selector
- Boundless Switching allows the mouse cursor to move across screen borders for quick switching between video sources
- Video DynaSync is an exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimises resolutions when switching between ports
- Audio Mixer Mode mixes up to two audio sources as one audio output
- DisplayPort 1.2 , HDMI, and HDCP compliant
- Built-in 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Power on detection
- Console mouse port emulation / bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Console keyboard emulation / bypass feature supports most multimedia keyboards
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, French, Japanese, and German keyboards
- 1x CM1942 2-Port 4K DisplayPort Dual Display Mini-Matrix Boundless KVM Switch
- 4x DisplayPort cables
- 2x microphone cables
- 2x speaker cables
- 2x USB 3.0 Type-A to Type-B cables
- 1x remote port selector
- 1x power adapter
- 1x user instructions