Biamp Parlé Conferencing Bars — AV.technology
New video conferencing bar from Biamp offers a 27-microphone array with beamtracking, and 4K camera with auto framing ability
Parlé VBC 2500 is an all-in-one conferencing bar featuring Biamp Audio Intelligence and Biamp Video Intelligence to deliver premium video calls in small and medium conference rooms. With integrated AEC, AGC, and NRD, the VBC 2500 uses a 27-microphone array and Biamp Beamtracking technology to actively track and intelligently mix conversations from around the room. Two smart speakers use distortion compensation and dynamic bass enhancement technology to create room filling audio with superior speech reproduction. The VBC 2500 also features Biamp Launch, an automated tuning system that optimises the audio to each unique conference space.
Parlé VBC 2500 includes a wide angle 4k camera designed for conference room environments. The camera incorporates high quality optics to enable streaming video at 1080p @ 30fps. The VBC 2500 uses auto framing technology to identify meeting participants and to adjust the focus and zoom to keep participants in view.
Parlé VBC 2500 can be plugged directly into a UC System with a single USB connection or can be paired with a Devio SCR-10 for a BYOD system.
- Beamtracking technology actively tracks and mixes conversations
- Deep learning noise reduction algorithm for clear voice reproduction
- Stereo speakers
- Biamp Launch for one touch automatic tuning
- LED indications for mute status and camera activity
- Wide angle 4K camera that can stream 1080p @ 30fps, Electronic Pan/Tilt/Zoom with 5x zoom
- Auto framing technology to keep participants in frame
- Automatic privacy shutter
- Table, wall, and display mount options available
Joining the VBC 2500 is the ABC 2500, offering all the features of VBC without the camera.
Another bar addition is the SBC 2, featuring a stereo woofer-tweeter combination, sound bar form factor, multiple audio inputs, RS-232 and 3 EQ modes for different purposes.