Epson Gets Bigger, Brighter, Sharper — AV.technology
Epson Australia has launched five new business projectors, built to increase engagement and collaboration, the new models are powerful and budget-friendly.
The EB-FH52 and EB-992F are brighter and sharper than ever as they now boast 1080p Full High Definition producing high quality images and crisp, sharp text without any distortion. Full HD images can be projected on a large screen with no information left out – something of particular benefit for video output devices such as PCs and smart devices with their ever-increasing image quality and higher definition files.
With strength comes size and large image size at that as while conventional panels are limited to a pre-determined height and width, these new projectors have no such constraints. With the image size expanding up to 320”, any audience can easily read and understand the information being shared.
All five new models enjoy split screen functionality which allows inputs from two separate sources to be displayed side by side on the same screen. With different layout options, users can easily display video and presentation materials and run professional-looking video on both screens. This function allows the projector to perform a dual role, eliminating the need for a second screen and making it ideal for meeting rooms with limited spaces.
Merging diverse wired and wireless options with Epson’s 3LCD technology and up to 4,200 lumens of equal colour and white brightness means these new projectors also allow facilitators to simultaneously display high quality content from up to four devices via the Epson iProjection wireless display solution with a built-in moderator function.
There’s more too as the EB-FH52 and EB-992F both have support for Miracast enabling the user to easily connect with a laptop, tablet or smart device and mirror Full HD content including movies, videos, photos and music.
Key features include
- 1080p High Definition for Full HD presentations, videos, images, digital signage and more for the EB-FH52 and EB-992F
- Ultra-bright up to 4,200 lumens of equal colour and white brightness
- Split Screen so you can project from two different image sources for flexible options
- Miracast Support to project your smartphone or tablet screens without a cable connection on EB-FH52 and EB-992F
- Low-priced, long lasting lamp life means up to 17,000 hours of lamp life in ECO Mode
- Advanced network connectivity
- Wireless for easy meeting room collaboration (optional on the EB-972 and EB-982W)
- Epson iProjection with built-in moderator function enables you to connect up to 50 devices, including Chromebook, iOS, Android, Mac and PC screens and simultaneously display content from up to four devices
- Easy setup with flexible positioning so you can be up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient controls and get wall space back when the projector is not in use
- Up to 3x brighter colours and reliable performance with 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Ultra-Portable weighing in at approximately 3kg
- Captivating sound via a built-in 16W stereo speaker (W52 has a 2W speaker)
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security on the EB-FH52 and EB-992F to connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- Auto Power On so you can simply plug-in a HDMI, USB or VGA cable to turn the projector on
- Peace of mind with up to 3 year projector warranty depending on the model
The Epson EB-W52 (RRP $799), EB-FH52 (RRP $1,149), EB-972 (RRP $999), EB-982W (RRP $1,099) and EB-992F (RRP $1,299) are available.