All the Details on ISE Digital — AV.technology
ISE Digital goes live online on 1-2 June, bringing the AV community together again for the first time since February 2020.
Running concurrently with the Barcelona event, ISE Digital is a two-day festival of content where you can create your own playlist from the sessions that interest you the most. Powered by Cisco technology, ISE Digital is curated by The Next Web (TNW), AVIXA, CEDIA and ISE partners. You’ll discover all the latest news and innovations from the world of AV – from names including Presenting Show Partner KNX, Headline Partners Bosch, LANG, Panasonic and Shure, plus other leading brands including Canon, Datapath, Genelec, Lenovo, MA Lighting, Savant, Sennheiser and WolfVision. In addition, courtesy of Headline Partner ACCIÓ, you can meet some of the most exciting start-ups.
Gerri Elliott, EVP and Chief Customer and Partner Officer at Cisco, said: “Our new Virtual Experiences platform, powered by Cisco, gives great partners like ISE all of the tools they need to create engaging, secure and productive virtual and hybrid event experiences. We are inspired by ISE’s mission to ‘help the world get back to business’ and look forward to supporting them at this event and moving forward.”
Your lead host at ISE Digital will be Anouk Vleugels, Publisher at The Next Web and a self-proclaimed Digital Centaur Evangelist. As a creative tech enthusiast and seasoned journalist, Anouk has her finger on the pulse of innovation and will be joined by co-hosts Már Másson Maack, Editor of Growth Quarters at TNW and Callum Booth, Editor of Plugged at TNW. They will present sessions from the Main Stage at the Fira and from a specially created virtual studio.
Our headliners are world-class strategists who will set the tone for the programme, designed to provide attendees with the tools to create a strategic roadmap for success:
- Day 1: On the Sofa with Ventura Barba, CEO of the Sónar Festival.
Tackling the tech trends you need to have on your radar and why, Ventura will explore how technology has accelerated and what’s been put on the backburner over the last 12 months. If you want to master a changing landscape and influence a new future, this is one session not to be missed.
- Day 2: Sustainability Accelerated. On the Sofa with Tom Raftery, Global Vice President, Futurist & Innovation Evangelist at SAP.
Tom will be highlighting the fact that sustainability is at the top of the global agenda and modern society is increasingly concerned with sustainability initiatives; ignoring it can only result in being left behind. Takeaways from this session will include advice on what is the perfect destination for a sustainable business.
- Day 1: What’s your purpose? A peer-to-peer knowledge exchange on how to position your brand and service in a post pandemic world. How important is brand purpose? Is time to evaluate the values of your business?
- Day 2: Marketing Tactics in an Online World. Marketing tsars from AV and non-AV companies come together to talk digital marketing tactics. In the absence of tradeshows and in-person networking, how have businesses been delivering new leads and driving growth? Will the future be virtual?
- Day 2: Workspace Planning. In partnership with HDBaseT Alliance and in association with AV Magazine, this session looks at how companies are investing in network infrastructures and hybrid workplace-safe technologies to ensure reliable operations. Join Clive Couldwell, Group Editor at AV Magazine, and guests for this insightful discussion.
Startup Nation – sponsored by ACCIÓ
Hear from start-ups as they make quick pitches about their disruptive offerings. These are the changemakers looking to revolutionise the AV world. On Day 1 you’ll hear Smart City-related start-up pitches, while on Day 2 it’ll be the turn of the latest trailblazers from Gaming and Mixed Reality.
AVIXA and CEDIA
The Main Stage programme is supported by both AVIXA and CEDIA, who will be delivering sessions covering the latest market intelligence and global trends, and taking a look at the smart technologies driving the residential and commercial marketplaces.
- Day 1: AVIXA Market Projections. AVIXA shares crucial market intelligence to help AV leaders navigate new horizons. AVIXA’s analysis of global AV solution areas and vertical markets will give you a competitive edge and the data needed to steer business growth.
- Day 2: AVIXA Regional Market Projections. Taking a deeper dive into specific geographical markets, AVIXA shares crucial market intelligence to help AV leaders navigate the markets of Western Europe, Latin America and Spain.
- Day 1: Recovery – Navigating the Post-Pandemic Landscape. This panel discussion will focus on how the pandemic has affected supply chains and how to mitigate these impacts; the explosion of media offerings for the home and what the integrator needs to know to be able to deliver the best experience to the client; and how an integrator can take advantage of wellness, sustainability and assisted living – all of which have been bubbling up over the past few years.
- Day 2: The Integrator of 2025 – What’s Next? Based on a new CEDIA white paper, this discussion covers the four segments that are of critical importance to the occupants of a residence – Presence, Comfort, Safety, Sustainability. The panellists will discuss why these four are most impactful; holistic design and why it’s so critical for integrators to learn how these segments will change in the next few years; and what specific skills are going to be most helpful to integrators.
ISE DIGITAL FOR YOU
Create your own ISE Digital agenda and don’t miss a thing. Choose your top sessions from ISE Digital’s live and on-demand channels and save them to your calendar:
- LIVE from the Main Stage
- Technology Channels:
Workspace Evolution – sponsored by Lenovo
Live Events – sponsored by MA Lighting
Smart Building – sponsored by KNX
Digital Learning – sponsored by Sennheiser
- Digital Signage and XR (mixed realities)
- Product Innovation Channel: Two full days of content from brands showcasing product innovations – browse in advance and mark your calendar for the sessions you want to watch from 30 leading brands, including Bosch, Daktronics, HDBaseT Alliance, Lenovo, Logitech, Netgear, Sennheiser.
- Partner Hubs: These are where you can find all the latest news and insights from AVIXA, CEDIA and many other leading industry brands – and chat with them online.
- Student Zone: A joint initiative by AVIXA, CEDIA and ISE, this is an area for those looking to choose a career in AV, smart homes and technology; with resources and career pathways advice for the next generation.
- Entertainment: Enjoy a trip into the immersive world of technology and performance art. Headline act to be announced soon!
The ISE Digital platform will be available to view from 25 May and the ISE Digital event will be live on 1-2 June. Registration for ISE Digital is free, quick and simple.