Audio Visual Technician – Site Super
Star Group of Companies - Full Time - Sydney, NSW.
Star Group is a Tier 1 Electrical, Audio Visual and Communications Contractor servicing a range of sectors including health, government, commercial, mining, transport and rail. Star Group strives to perform beyond the expectations of all stakeholders involved in our projects. We believe the success of our business comes from our people. We are seeking an experienced AV Technician to join our Technologies team. The positions will report to the AV Project Manager based in the Condell Park office.
The AV Technician completes allocated audio-visual installation, maintenance and repair of all other service-related tasks on various sites assigned by the Technologies service administration team. This position may lead a crew or operate independently depending on the activities required to be performed. This position includes installing, maintaining, and repairing communications, data and audiovisual systems in various industries and environments.
- Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE)
- Technical Specific
- Quality Control
- Team Leader
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Registered Communications and Data Cabler with endorsements (desired)
- Have Data and Communications Vendor Certifications (desirable)
- Interpret AV schematics and scopes of work to reasonably assume function and user experience of an AV system from a hardware perspective
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience in technical fault finding
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Work within a team environment and able to work autonomously when required.
- Has the ability to juggle various tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in working in a commercial environment and comply with safety standards
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and achieve high levels of quality with attention to detail
The Rewards For Your Hard Work
- 12 additional leisure days per year
- Regular team meetings
- We offer a serious commitment to personal development and career progression through ongoing training.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programs
- The ability to work in a collaborative, supportive team environment
We are always searching for candidates to join our Star Group family. If you feel your skills may not completely align with our requirements listed in this advertisement, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our HR department at email@example.com so we can discuss any potential opportunities!
Star Group is committed to ensuring their employees have an opportunity to further develop themselves and their careers. In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with a great team and a collaborative environment. Working with Star Group will also allow for other enviable career opportunities.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, please click on “Apply Now” and forward through your confidential application today!