AV Service Technician – InSight Systems
Full Time - Melbourne, VIC.
InSight Systems is the leading provider of audiovisual technologies in Australia. Offering a full range of audiovisual solutions and services, InSight Systems ensures clients experience technology in a way that enhances their lives and makes the world a better place.
- Leading audio visual integration company
- Outstanding opportunity to build on your experience
- Be part of a dynamic and supportive culture
We are looking for an experienced AV Service Technician to join our small on-site team. Reporting to the on-site Associate Delivery Executive, this is a hands-on service position dealing with a variety of AV technologies, and based onsite at a medical institution.
- Supporting high end integrated presentation, video conferencing and other collaboration technology
- Exceptional customer service
- Respond to service calls raised by clients in a timely and professional manner
- Complete routine maintenance on equipment as scheduled
- Update internal registers and procedures to reflect the current status of rooms and service tickets
- Ensure exceptional quality standards are met and set KPIs are achieved
- Produce high quality system and maintenance performance reports
This role will cover 38 hours a week and the ideal candidate will be able to work on a rotating roster between the times of 7:30am and 8pm.
Skills & Experience:
- Electronics, audio visual qualifications or equivalent experience are highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Audio Visual industry
- Understanding of network infrastructure advantageous but not required
- Understanding of ITIL methodology would be advantageous but not required
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Professional personal presentation and history of exceptional work attendance
- An ability to form effective client relationships
- A passion to further your professional development
What’s In It For You:
- Inclusive and dynamic culture, family-focused environment
- An organisation that can flex, and truly supports work life balance with flexibility options
- Support and collaboration, not just with their immediate team, but with the broader organisation as well
- Career growth, learning and development opportunities
- Company events including weekly activities, Christmas event celebrations, EOFY celebrations and lots more
- Generous employee discounts on AV products
This is a challenging and very rewarding role, and if successful you will become part of a highly dedicated, motivated, and supportive team. If you are interested in this position, please apply and address to Jess Mitchell, Director of People and Culture.
InSight Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.