Job Opportunity: Visualisation Specialist
Lightmatters Design Studio is looking for a Visualisation Specialist
lightmatters® Design Studio is a specialist in creative technical and practical lighting solutions. We aim to implement sustainable and environmentally friendly lighting designs for our extensive network of long-term clients.
This is a full-time remote role for a Lighting Visualization Specialist and the successful applicant will be responsible for producing visual content that describes and documents lighting designs created by the team, using 3D models and animations, to communicate lighting design concepts to clients and stakeholders. SketchUp and REVIT plugins are the main light tools used.
Core Modelling Skills
- Strong proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) and visualization software, such as #SketchUp, AutoCAD, 3ds Max, or similar. Sketchup & and REVIT are our preferred platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in visualization, including creating and presenting concepts and designs
- Experience with project management, including managing budgets and timelines
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Attention to detail, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Lighting Design, Architecture, or a related field
- Proficiency in the use of #V-Ray, #Enscape, #Bloomunit, or similar plugins for #Sketchup & #REVIT
- Proficient in #dialux and #AGI
- Knowledge of sustainable lighting practices and environmental design is a plus
- Experience working on landmark projects is a plus
Preferred Locations – Sydney / Brisbane / Gold Coast / Bali / Surabaya / Cebu / Singapore / Joho Bahru
Interviews are being undertaken online from 20 – 22 December 2023 and in-person at the locations above from 2 January 2024. The target start date is 15 January 2024 with initial training and orientation being completed by the end of January 2024.
NOTE: Use only the LinkedIn Application Process below.
LinkedIn Application Page is HERE