LISTEN: NEW IR LANGUAGE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
Listen Technologies has added a new infrared Language Distribution System to its ListenIR assistive listening range, to get multilingual language environments up and running faster than ever. The release follows the company’s introduction of iDSP IR and the smart new LT-84 IR transmitter/radiator combo earlier this year. The new system is engineered for easy set up, installation and use.
- Compliant to IEC 61603-7 and IEC 60914 standards
- Audio input via Dante interface
- Small and compact, designed for 1RU space
- Web browser setup with mobile tablet application
- Auto Delay Compensation built in
- Radiator is two-thirds the size of similar powered devices
- Lithium ion, reliable battery technology for receivers
- Drag and drop signal/channel configuration
- 32-channel standard compatible use but can expand up to 40 channels
Listen Technologies’ IR products are ideal for assistive listening and language interpretation in boardrooms, courtrooms, or other environments where privacy is important. The systems are built to fit a wide variety of applications in small to large venues. The ListenIR Infrared Language Distribution System will be available Q4 2015 with pricing to be advised.
Listen Technologies: www.listentech.com