Q-SYS Designer Software v9.4 — AV.technology
New hardware, software, and live video preview supported with update
DSP design software, Q-SYS Designer Software, enables users to create layouts for native Q-SYS Platform system and supports the integration of the greater Q-SYS Ecosystem.
Several new products are now supported with QSC’s Q-SYS Designer Software v9.4 upgrade.
Add new products into upcoming Q-SYS designs.
• TSC Series Gen 3 network touch screen controllers (all models)
• NL Series NL-C4 (ceiling) & NL-P4 (pendant) network loudspeakers
• QIO Series network I/O expanders: QIO-ML4i, QIO-ML2x2, QIO-Lo and QIO-GP8x8
Q-SYS Bundle Scaling Licenses.
Scale targeted feature sets to better accommodate needs of specific applications and use cases with the Q-SYS Collaboration Bundle scaling license and Q-SYS Commercial AV Bundle scaling license.
• Improved Live Preview Quality (up to 30 fps): Display realtime Q-SYS Mediacast streams from Q-SYS cameras and network video endpoints on Q-SYS TSC Series G3 touch screens and UCI Viewer.
• Adjust TTL Controls from Video Streams in Core Manager
• Improved image quality for NC Series
• Improved AV Bridging Auto Privacy
• New CSS Render Styles: More sophisticated customisation of UCI controls, including individual styling of each element for more complex controls.
• New Multi-State Trigger Control Type: More advanced buttons change their appearance and functionality based on programmatic state of control.
• Runtime SVG generation: New LUA library to draw runtime SVG graphics and display on Q-SYS touch screen controllers.
Important Notice for the Core 110f.
For installations utilising the Core 110f’s on-board AV USB bridge, the cable infrastructure between the Core 110f USB device port (Type B) and the PC’s host port (Type A) must be USB 3.0 compatible in order to take advantage of the improved camera imaging and USB video bridging performance. If you choose to use USB 2.0 infrastructure after updating to v9.3.0, bridging performance will be limited to 540p.