Read Next: PC-Free EH620
QLab Turns 5.0
Figure53’s cueing sound, video, lighting, & show control cueing system gets an upgrade.
A new audio patch system has been revealed in the QLab 5.0 release which brings a number of improvements. Workspaces support an unlimited number of audio output patches. Audio output patches can be reordered, copied and pasted within a workspace and between workspaces, drag-and-dropped into the Finder to create a settings document, and drag-and-dropped to copy them into the audio settings of other workspaces.
QLab 5.0 Release Features:
- A multiuser collaboration system which allows multiple people on multiple Macs to work together, live and in real time
- A redesigned audition system
- A new audio patch system, more flexible routing options for Mic cues, support for zero-count slices, a linear curve option for integrated fades, and always-on meters in audio effects
- A completely new video engine, built on Metal, which brings new video effects, multiple video effects per cue, per-cue blend modes, and performance improvement. Also added NDI input and output and improved support for Hap and Hap Alpha
- Timecode chasing and locking
- A powerful new template system for Network cues
- A bigger, better OSC dictionary
Requires macOS 11 or later.