Installation Technician – AV & Integrated Systems
Electronic Living - Full Time - Brisbane, QLD.
Electronic Living’s success has been built off an undeniable passion for enhancing people’s lives through smart implementation of technology, pushing the envelope in advancements of custom integration technologies, and forging strong relationships with end-customers, suppliers, construction, and the design community alike.
Founded in 2007, Electronic Living has evolved over its years in operation to service growing market demands within residential, commercial, marine, hospitality and assisted living. Our services include consultation, design, project management, installation, system programming and maintenance of premium technology integration systems such as:
- Control Systems
- Lighting Control
- CCTV Surveillance
- Security, Access Control & Intercom
- IT Networks
- Cabling Infrastructure
- Home Cinema
- Cabling Services
We’re on the lookout for highly capable junior and senior technicians with a passion for technology, a positive attitude and desire to learn, grow, and forge their career with Queensland’s leading smart technology integrator. The role of an installation technician in our organisation requires the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently, above all else you must show responsibility and have pride in your workmanship. You will be responsible for the delivery and installation of the audio visual systems including the roughing in of cables, termination of cables, bracket and hardware fit off, installation and termination of racks.
Appropriate remuneration package based on your skills and experience.
With our proven business structure, you will receive immense support, so you can focus solely on your role.
Benefits & Perks
- There are many perks of joining our award-winning company, including:
- Company with a great reputation, built over our 16 years of operation
- Working with best of breed products
- Support from our extensive Project Management, Procurement, Technical & Administration team
- Receive comprehensive training & access to self-development tools
- An opportunity to work on premium projects
- Generous base salary
- A fully maintained vehicle for Senior Installation Technicians
- Great company culture
Skills & Experience
- Effective communication and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and well-presented
- You must be reliable, dependable, trustworthy & honest
- A passion for technology, drive, energy and a hunger for results
- A refined appreciation and understanding of working in prestige properties
- A desire to learn and embrace new technologies
- Confident use of tools & equipment
Desired, but not essential:
- Currently or previously had a proven track record in installation and/or programming in the smart technology integration field
- An ability to effectively fault-find and rectify system malfunctions
- Well-rounded knowledge of construction sites
The following prerequisites would be an advantage to your application:
- Open Cabling licence
- White Card
- Security licence
- Basic Tools & Equipment
- Excellent computer skills
- An immediate start is on offer for the right candidates, so if you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and would like to be a contributing member of the Electronic Living team, please click apply.