Technical Operations Engineer — Audinate
Full Time — Sydney, NSW.
Audinate leads the world in networked media. Our Dante technology is used extensively in professional audio video installations globally including live events, broadcast, entertainment venues and communications systems.
Dante harnesses the power of IT networking to make AV better, replacing the need for specialised point-to-point analogue and digital connections. With audio and video making up so much of our daily lives, we play an important role in every great audio-visual moment. The Dante technology embedded in popular AV products makes it possible for users to connect sound and vision like never before.
We are looking for a graduate or junior engineer to join our Product Delivery Team in our Sydney office. Please note electrical engineering experience is required for this role.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Undertake order fulfilment and develop technical expertise and knowledge of our product ecosystem
- Develop processes and document procedures
- Setup development boards, manage inventory and track assets
- Setup environments to assist QA and Customer Support with troubleshooting issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Electrical engineering experience
- Comfortable working in Windows and Linux environments
- Good scripting skills to automate recurring tasks e.g. using Python
- Knowledge of ethernet & IP network fundamentals: DHCP, DNS, Subnets, VLANs
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of Audio Video networking (preferred but not essential)
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE WITH US
With us, your ambition extends as far as our reach. Working alongside experts and enthusiasts from different backgrounds, you’ll refine your skills as we define our products. We’ll experience and share a purpose we can see and hear as we pioneer the future of AV together.
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and equity incentive plan, you’ll experience our diverse, values-based culture and a range of benefits such as flexible working through to volunteering leave.