Technical Support Engineer — AV.technology
Tripleplay are looking for a post-sales support person to work full-time in Melbourne, working with IPTV, streaming and signage products.
Read on for Tripleplay’s job listing and description…
Tripleplay is a specialist provider of IPTV, Video Streaming and Digital Signage software for the Corporate, Sports, Hospitality and Education Sectors and has offices throughout the world. Tripleplay is looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer to join the team based in Melbourne.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be tasked with providing technical support across all aspects of the product sales and life cycle with a focus on post-sales support for our customers across the APAC region.
This role will require occasional travel for trade shows and some technical on-site work.
Technical Support Engineer – Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Provide post-sales support – to assist Tripleplay’s technical support team in resolving customer problems while on-site, assisting resellers in doing installations and commissioning, providing support to resellers in maintaining their demonstration systems, and customisation work of portal/digital signage screens for demonstration and initial support for resellers.
- Providing technical support to sales team in terms of putting together customised demonstrations, on-site technical pre-sales support through demonstrations and technical overview of the platform and putting together technical design and architectures for proposals.
- Provide technical support to assist Tripleplay’s distribution partner in providing support to our network of resellers for technical training.
Technical Support Engineer – Key Skills
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have knowledge of the following gained through your studies, commercial experience or similar:
- Previous Audio Visual and IT experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of IPTV or Digital Signage is an advantage.
- High level of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Linux Systems Administration and knowledge of Enterprise level networking is an advantage.
- AVIXA / Infocomm CTS Certification is an advantage.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have technical support experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Technical Support Engineer?