Technical Support Engineer – Flex
Crestron Electronics - Taking applications
As the Technical Support Engineer – Flex your overall goal is to provide post sales UC focused technical support to our customers across ANZ. Crestron is a market leading manufacturer and supplier of workplace technology solutions such as video conferencing, room booking, digital video transport, wireless presentation, control systems and more. Crestron operates through their authorised dealer channel, selling into enterprise, education and government verticals.
Crestron’s business in ANZ continues to grow strongly and we are looking to enhance our Technical support via an expanded team. Including phone, email, casework and occasional on-site support, this position offers the right candidate a variety of experiences.
- Receive and manage UC, AV & Network based technical support correspondence from a wide variety of customers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Attend site to assist with providing solutions to technical problems as they arise and as instructed by the Director of Technical Services
- Assist and collaborate internally with team members to find solutions
- Stage equipment to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- An overall understanding of current workplace technologies and solutions
- Five years minimum experience in a similar technical role within the AV or UC industries.
- Broad understanding of IT Networks
- Microsoft and/or Cisco credentials strongly preferred
- Crestron HW & programming experience an advantage
- An ability to work, plan & execute independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills; written and verbal
This is a full-time position based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
To apply please email your CV to David Rashleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org