TOP OF THE CEILING SPEAKERS
Electro-Voice has added two new high-end speaker models to its EVID (EV Innovative Design) range of smaller-format installed audio products. Launched at ISE 2015, the PC6.2 (6.5-inch two-way) and PC8.2 (8-inch two-way) feature dedicated EV-engineered compression drivers for improved high-frequency performance and coverage control over previous models, with simplified wiring and new mounting designs allow for quicker installation into a wide range of ceiling cavities and construction formats.
Both models add increased power handling (100W), higher output (115dB / 116dB), and wider coverage angles (120˚/105˚) to the EVID feature set, and suit background music applications and distributed audio in retail spaces, restaurants, theatre and stadium concourses, and shopping malls.
- High performance high-frequency compression HF driver. Ultra-wide high-frequency dispersion provides extremely even coverage through a room.
- High-excursion woofer provides dramatic low-end frequency extension. Reinforced steel back can provides rigid enclosure to minimise acoustic loss.
- Four-point clamp mechanism and integrated mounting legs enable quick ceiling installation.
- Detachable pass-thru Phoenix-style signal connections simplify installation wiring. Tap selector with 8Ω / 70V / 100V operation.
- Fully reinforced ABS UL-rated baffle ensures long life. Fully compliant with EN 54 (pending), UL 1480 and 2043 standards.
Source: media release
Bosch Communication Systems: (02) 9683 4752 or www.boschcommunications.com.au