AV Service Manager
Brisbane corporate AV integrator Corporate Initiatives are seeking a service manager for project management and after-sales management
Read on for the job description and requirements from CI…
Corporate Initiatives aim to work with a passion, to set new industry standards and encourage others to follow. To work within an ethos of continual improvement, challenging the boundaries, to inspire, create and innovate. We are a national Australian company who works in the high-end corporate market installing and integrating AV systems into new and existing boardrooms, lecture theatres and conference and training rooms and stadiums. For more information check out our website www.thecigroup.com.au
To be successful in the role we believe you’ll require the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the AV industry
- A passion for AV and making life better for customers
- Confidence and motivation to push through and follow up
- High levels of attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work to firm deadlines
- An overall practical work ethic and a desire to achieve the best results possible for both the customerand the company
Key to success will be the ability to use initiative, apply SOUND practices and problem-solving, communicate effectively and manage their own and other’s priorities and workload to meet deliverables.
The role entails:
- After-sales Service Management and Delivery
- Coordinating routine proactive and reactive technical support
- Project Management and Sales Support
- Provide direct client account management to both contracted and un-contracted Ci clientele in line with business objectives
Core to the support activity is the management and development of Ci customer relationships to ensure the ongoing success of the Ci customer experience within the service and support structure. The role will have a focus on the provision and management of detailed audits/records pertaining to equipment and the tracking of events impacting both equipment and installations within client sites.
Reporting into the Qld State Manager, the role will actively work with all members of the state team to support the delivery of service and support objectives, along with supporting Ci’s ongoing project workload.
Why you should apply?
- 2 weeks ‘family friendly’ leave on top of your annual leave entitlements
- Phone and laptop will also be provided
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mostly an office based role, with opportunities for facilitating on-site training and meetings
- Learn and put to use valuable skills to effectively manage a team
- The ability to apply out of the box thinking and coming up with new ways to solve problems
- Have a huge impact on the overall profitability of the business
If this sounds like something that you’d like to sink your teeth into and help push the boundaries outward, please include a covering letter with your CV telling us more about yourself, goals and passions.