Pro AV Solutions - Full Time - Melbourne, VIC.
Established in 1987, Pro AV Solutions is Australian-owned and operated and the national market leader in audio-visual integration and integrated communication. We design a lot of our own technology and use it to change the way people learn and teach, and to transform businesses and the way they communicate. Our award-winning projects include the Samsung Smart School, the Cancer Research Institute, the Queensland Emergency Operations Centre and QUT’s Science and Technology Building, amongst others. You can see more examples at www.proavsolutions.com.au
Yet it is our 200 plus employees who make the real difference. Our motivated people enable us to constantly evolve our business and improve our offerings and with fully resourced operations in NSW, Victoria, South Australia and the ACT we enjoy the comfort of an established business with the excitement of start-ups as we pursue our ambitious growth plans.
About The Role
Significant growth plans are in our future and we need a high-achieving Operations Manager who will not only be an exceptional hands-on Project Manager, but also lead an experienced projects team. They will be required to proactively manage Project Mangers, Systems Engineers, Field Engineers, Consultants, and site team members. The focus of this role will be the efficient management of personnel, helping to mitigate project risks, as well as actively managing your own project portfolio.
- Manage the PMO team to exceed project gross margin sold targets.
- Develop, motivate and manage team members, to ensure a healthy client focus in achieving business & project targets.
- Monitor, manage, and audit quality of workmanship and adherence to standards.
- Monthly Forecasting and Reporting
- Monitor the procurement of equipment and equipment design to ensure financial benefits are achieved.
- Monitor the cost and time spent during the project to ensure completion within budget.
- Oversee and monitor the progress of the project, including supervising technical staff, monitoring quality of work, speed of work, ensuring punctuality and presentation as a company representative.
- Coordinate the design through liaising with various client stakeholders such as consultants, clients, builders, as well as our internal engineering department to ensure the timely production of shop drawings.
- Monitor the procurement of equipment and equipment design.
- Provide detailed project plans and prepare detailed project schedules.
- Ensure sufficient resources are arranged for installation, commissioning, and programming.
- Check quality and auditing of the work performed on site.
- Identify any scope creep and facilitate the variation quotations, justification, and implementation of the additional works.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field of study or industry equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in related field.
- Knowledge of project management software.
- Procurement, project planning, resource management and good financial skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Confident and meticulous attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation, and schedules.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to manage clients and other stakeholders in a high-pressure environment.
- High attention to detail when it comes to working with complex integrated technology.
- Highly organised and meticulous nature that will help you achieve outstanding results in a fast paced, challenging & fun environment.
If you possess these qualities and are excited about becoming a crucial member of Pro AV Solutions, we encourage you to submit your application today. Immediate availability is preferred, and we guarantee the utmost confidentiality in handling your application.
At Pro AV Solutions, we promote diversity and welcome applications from candidates of all ages, genders, disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and diverse community groups.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
How to Apply:
An immediate start is on offer so f you are seeking a genuine opportunity and would like to be a crucial member of Pro AV Solutions then please visit this link.
View listing on Seek.