Position Vacant: AV Installation Technician
B&H Australia (South Australia) are looking for an experienced Audio Visual Installation Technician
Australian owned private company with a 34-year history in Audio Visual Integration. Our Adelaide operations team are seeking an audio visual technician to join our expanding technology team. A great company to work for with an array of exciting new projects in the pipeline.
Our clientele is mainly in the metropolitan area, but we cover all of South Australia and there will be plenty of opportunity for regional travel.
Immediate start available.
- Minimum 1-2 years in audio visual integration
- Ideally have experience commissioning the following:
- TV/Display Wall mount installatons
- in-ceiling spear and microphone installations
- Video conferencing
- Digital signage
- Interactive short throw projection (Epson)
- DSP’s (Biamp)
- Large venue projection
- Recessed projection screens installation
- LED video walls
- Read network and AV design floorplans and schematics
- Microsoft 365 Administration, Teams Rooms – Shifts
- Network & Switching
- Other industry certifications and tickets would be looked on favourably.
- Full South Australian drivers licence essential.
- Ability to obtain Working with Children and clean National Criminal History check essential.
- Own hand-tools essential
- Own vehicle preffered, otherwise vehicle could be provided to the right candidate.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a great organisation that has an excellent reputation and great people. A comprehensive package is on offer including generous base salary + laptop + phone + uniform for the right candidate.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Quick Apply‘ above to forward an up-to-date copy of your Resume.
B&H Australia: bhaustralia.com.au
Click the Quick Apply button in the main text.